Monday, June 12, 2006

Tagged? v2

 Well, thanks fo Joey i will have to write another post about being my quirks...

so you all will now know what makes me so soo happy... keke...

before that, i would like to tag Chang Yang, Boon Phiaw, and KImberly, as the next victims of the tagging business...

Here goes: !0 things that makes me happy everyday...

1.  Breathing.... yea, that tells me that i am still alive...
2.  Listening.... I can still listen to the birds chirping and songs playing from my computer...
3.  Helping people out of their problems.... I am glad i helped a lot of people out of their misery, and that's the best reward i can get from them... ;)
4.  Chatting to people online....
5.  writing and replying to mails and e-mails....
6.  absorbing HUGE amount of information online... keke... that is how i managed to set up my Ubuntu Linux in my com systems... and now i can actually help other solve their own problems with it...yay...
7.  Napping.... my favourite past time...
8.  sit or lie there doing nothing.... akin to daydreaming....
9.  smile.... =)
10. chatting to the ones i loved... ;)

now, that's all from my tagging business... keke... wish me luck for my exams yah... keke...not going to post for quite some time... till then...c'ya... ^.^

6 comments:

  1. okay... so this is the tagging business you are talking about..

    but i don't get the tagging business... hahahaha...

    what ya want me to do hah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...do the same survey on ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for returning the tagging compliments pal..haha.. anyway good luck for ur exams and thx for the postcard.. really have a calming effect ^_^ =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay................... wait lor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...bp, i tot u wanted a postcard on naked gals and beers one? until i cn find that la... seems like i can never find one unless i make one myself... :P

    kim, yea, i will be waiting.. :P

    take care yah all... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait oh!!! this week... maybe a lil busy oh!!

    ReplyDelete