Monday, September 03, 2007

August-Sep 2007

For anyone who are wondering where the heck I am, I am now in Kuching lazing around everyday without much to do at a time when everyone are too busy to even meet up...

Looking very forward to go back to KL, perhaps there I can stop my rotting by being able o meet up with more people :p

For the last few days, I have been reading the book "Retire Young Retire Rich." by the author of the very famous "Rich Dad, Poor Dad." Gobbled it up within 3 days, I think I will need to buy another book to satisfy my hunger for knowledge.

The book is about using leverages to achieve a life where people don't have to worry about making ends meet. I will post my opinions on the book later on. But as an appetite teaser, the very first step in achieving that is to be able to look at things in a different manner, like opportunities instead of risk :p

Then again, I think I will be a bit busier in KL looking after my Dear there :p

And one more thing, I lost my 012 SIM card some time ago in Germany, so I am now carrying a new number. If you guys want the new number, drop me an e-mail, through msn or whatever(SMS not included)... If you are lucky, I will reply within the next 3 days...

seehua
*Let's create a world full of LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment