Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers' Day 2006 : Tribute to my mom (Part 1)

Here are some of the funny moments shared between me and my mom... keke... please note that most of the contents of the conversations had been translated from my family language(1) to english

Some time at the end of last year (2005)

My mom was on her way to the bathroom to take her bath when my little bro dashed into it, effectively cutting the line...

Mom : Wei, cutting the line, come out NOW!
Lil. Bro : Don't want, me got in first...
Mom : Ta Ma De (literally means his mom)
A Boy(2) : Ma, you are talking about yourself ar? Since you are his mom... :P
*burst out lauging...
Mom : *smiling, nothing to say... (oops)

and we kept laughing at her for a few more days to come... keke..
This one happened often

Mom is lecturing again...
Mom : #*+@....
A Boy : ya, ya, ya, ya, *nod, nod, nod, nod, nod, nod...
*actually, the invisible earplugs are already on
Mom : Are you listening?
A Boy : Yaya
Mom : *continue... #@+*~"$§&%$?=)/(

Lecture ends...

A Boy : *grumbling... *waving hands at mom, as if to punch her..
Mom : *turns back... WHAT DID YOU SAY?
A Boy : Nothing *pretending nothing had happened...
When my mom wants to wake me up in the morning
A Boy lying on the bed sleeping...

Mom : A Boy, wake up
A Boy : *Opens his eyes for a while, then continue sleeping...
Mom : A Boy ya, late liao la...WAKE UP!
A Boy : *Opens his eyes for a while, turns and tossed for a while, and then goes back to sleep...
Mom : Wei, lazy pig, WAKE UP...
A Boy : *ignores it...
Mom : *uses her secret weapon...
A Boy : Okok, i am waking up...
Mom : Now go brush your teeth and prepare yourself *continues her business...
A Boy : *continue sleeping...

hehe...i am pro at sleeping ok? :P
Hehe...these are some of the funny moments that I had shared with my mom for the last few years.. of course, with my status as the family opposition party (the one who always finds ways to oppose my mom), there are a lot more than this... hehe... i hope you guys had enjoyed this little dramas... the second part of this series will be a little story on how my mom raised my family for almost 10 years alone... ;)

(1) the family language here refers to a big mixture of mandarin, hakka, hokkien, and cantonese dialect, with a mix of malay and english and german used for communication within the family...
(2) that's Me... hehe...


Metta

seehua
Let's fill this world with LOVE... ;)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 16, 2006

    haha...this A BOY is very naughty. haha...=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 16, 2006

    To your mum and all mothers, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!=p

    ReplyDelete