Since i have now 3 tags on my head, i better go complete them before they accumulate into a mountain... hehe... enjoy...
Tag #1 (from WP)
For this tag i am supposed to answer the next questions... Here goes...
Q1: Who is the most wanted blogger you want to meet?
Q2: Who is the group of blogger you most wanted to meet?
Q3: Who is the “I can meet, want to meet but somehow never get to meet blogger’?
tag 5 people at the end.
Q1: Who is the most wanted blogger that I want to meet?
Hmm... haven't thought of that yet. But if you really want to know, I just want to meet my co-blogger, dear Jen... Hey, you asked the question... :p
Q2: Who is the group of blogger that I most wanted to meet?
My best friends who blogs... hehe... Hey, you guys from AUSMAt 21, you guys reading this?
Q3: Who is the "I can meet, want to meet but somehow never get to meet blogger'?
hmm... Mahatir Mohammad?
Tag 5 people: Chang Yang, Boon Phiaw, Kimberly, Angelicia, Esther(to bomb you back)... heh heh...
onto the second one
Tag #2: from Esther
Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.
Here it goes...
1. I love computer and gadgets (yea rite, as if none know this). As evident from this blog of mine, you guys can also see that i love to tweak them as well, I can spend the whole night and then sleep till i miss the next day's class just because i am so engrossed into tweaking the darn thing into how i would like it to work until i forgot or don't care what time it is then. Well, my latest project of tweaking my brand new red Sony Ericsson k750i(really old model. i know, but who cares about 3G capability anyway) was a big success. Now to continue researching into ways to tweak the menus as well... heh heh...
2. I do chain reading online. I have minimal 10 tabs open all the time in my firefox, and from that, i can go to more than 30 tabs waiting for me to read and close. All due to the fact that i want to read more on the subject and clicking on links from the page for more info. All in all, one page can spawn an average of 10 more pages. That is the reason you see my personal message in MSN as 'can't stop reading now, HELP!' hehe...
3. I love doing Lego bricks.Have been playing with those ever since i was 9 years young. When i was 11 years old, my father brought one big pail of Legos back home(at the time, i was still studying in Brunei). I was so engrossed into playing and buiding things that i can spend one whole afternoon buiding something from scratch and without manuals into all kinds of structures like planes, cars and motorcycles. Since the set that my father brought back have lots of components missing, i have to improvise by buiding replacements from the remaining blocks. My greatest achievement? A car built without manual that can be steered and the doors opened. Buiding it results in me having one big headache for the night after buiding it from scratch in a hot afternoon without air conditioning.
4. Due to the way my name is written, many mistook me for a girl the first time they see my name. The worst thing is, there is a girl that mistook me for a girl even though i have a picture of Casper the ghost as my avatar in ReCom-.- ReCom guys, you reading this? I am male, ok?
5. I sleep with my pillow over my head, not under it
6. I am learning how to cook. The wried thing is, I never bothered to go and watch my mom cook even now...
Tag 6 people: WP(as said, she don't allow links to her blog), Boon Phiaw, 4seasonspring, King Ung, Wei Chung, Melvin.
Now that the second one is done, on to the last one.
Tag #3: from Esther, again
GETTING TO KNOW HIM...=)
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: VOON See Hua
Birth Date: 24 October 1985
Current Status: Taken
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : 110% Hakka
My Fears : Not living life to it's fullest
My Perfect Pizza : no preference
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : I don't think i can ever remember that
My Bedtime : ranging from 12am to 10am
My Most Missed Memory: Time with my dear, enjoying myself during the holidays in Kuching
LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: No preference
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Who cares
Tea or Nestea: preferably teas, koffee makes my stomach uncomfortable
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: As said, coffee makes my stomach uncomfortable
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Curse: All the time
Take a Shower: I don't want to be too stinky
Have a Crush: Once upon a time, if i have one now, it will be a big disaster!
Think You've Been In Love: I don't think, I am...
Go To School: Fachochschule
Want To Get Married: studies first
Believe In Yourself: Yup
Think You're A Health Freak: Not a freak la, but i do my best in terms of taking balanced meals
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Beer, vodca, wine, sangreal(i think)
Gone To The Mall : I love gadget window shopping
Been On Stage: err...yes, but i still have stage phobia
Eaten Sushi: Yepp
Dyed Your Hair: I like natural beauty
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: nah, i change people instead :p
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: Before 30 i think
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: No preference
Best Hair Colour: No preference
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long... hehe...
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: chatting and replying to 3 tags to my blog
An Hour Ago: cooking for my dinner, Porridge and vege soup.
4.5 Hours Ago: Playing WoW
1 Month Ago: On the plane back to Kuching
1 Year Ago: Just started my first semester here.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Living beings
I hate: nothing, hate is too negative a feeling
I hide: a lot of things from strangers
I miss: my dear, my family and my buddies
I need: to buck up for this sem, cannot fail anymore subjects
I'll tag someone as this is kinda knowing you, the blogger, better. Well... LIMITED EDITION.
1. Boon Phiaw
2. Chang Yang
4. WP (again, no links allowed)
5. Wei Chung
I think some will kill me for giving them such a huge list to reply to... heh heh... but i love bombing people... bluek
Edit: I got a threat to put my head on the guillotine if i don't edit the name which can't be mentioned, so the name had been changed into a more discreet one...
Edit: Jen accidentally edited the first part of this blog, so i had to change to what i think i wrote them... Obviously my will to write this time isn't as great as yesterday, so the answers are shorted that original... hope you guys wont mind. And don't you guys dare to blame her, people are having exams now you know... Else i will stuff bomb into your mouth... heh heh