Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Dear~

For the one I love, Happy Valentine's Day :)

A hug for our endless love,
A hug for our endless care,
A hug for our sweet moments,
A hug for our conversations,
A hug for our sharings,
A hug for our constant heartbeats,
A hug for our smiles,
A hug for our eye contacts,
A hug for our thoughtful thoughts,
A hug for our sweet memories,
A hug for our beautiful times,
A hug for our ups and downs,
A hug for our red and green,
A hug for our sweet and sour, salty and bitter,
A hug for our longings and missings,
A hug for our cards and smses,
A hug for our skyping and msn-ing,
A hug for our imagations and visualisations,
A hug for our telephatic moments,
A hug for our dreams,
A hug for you being you and me being me,
A hug for being so blessed to have us, I Love You Dear!^.^



Here's a very nice song with nice lyrics..enjoy~



PERHAPS LOVE (John Denver)
Perhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the storm

It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm
And in those times of trouble when you are most alone
The memory of love will bring you home

Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door
It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more
And even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do
The memory of love will see you through

Love to some is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel
For some a way of living, for some a way to feel
And some say love is holding on and some say letting go
And some say love is everything, and some say they don't know

Perhaps love is like the ocean, full of conflict, full of pain
Like a fire when it's cold outside, thunder when it rains
If I should live forever, and all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you

Some say love is holding on and some say letting go
Some say love is everything and some say they don't know
Perhaps love is like the mountains, full of conflict, full of change
Like a fire when it's cold outside, thunder when it rains
If I should live forever, and all my dreams come true
My memories of love will be of you
:)


Here is another song, our song...:)




AT THE BEGINNING (Anastacia)
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

(chorus)

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

(chorus)

In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you


I would like to dedicate this two songs to my dear dear~ hehe.. sorry ya ppl, this post very cheesy..hehehe..pardon me yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment