Monday, April 23, 2007

I quit!

Not quitting my studies la... I am quitting from playing WoW (World of Warcraft), that's all. Yea, i know i had invested a lot of effort and time into my alter ego within the game, but the addiction to the game now is getting too much, and is affecting my studies, so i have to take the ultimate decision, unsubscribe from the game.

It's kinda hard parting with the community of people i met when i was playing it, but for now, my studies is more important.


seehua
*Let's create a world full of LOVE~
p/s: For the record, this is the first time i am quitting something because i liked it too much :P

5 comments:

  1. Hurray for your determination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thanks... now to kick out my addiction of reading my google reader every 2 mins :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. correct, welcome to wow quit club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great decision...sehr gut...

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally...congrats!! Great determination..as expected from see hua..=)

    never got addicted to those games..so no futher comment..hehe..

    ReplyDelete