Thursday, September 21, 2006

Journey called Life... (Part 28: of friends and friendships)

For the last week I had been at my friend's place in Aachen, visiting and get myself to go around places in Germany other than my place of study, Aalen and to get some fresh air, after locking myself up in this small town for the last 3 months before I got back to Malaysia.

Aachen is a nice city which is just at the right size, not too big and not too small. There are a lot of places to visit in the tow n itself, and the foods there are fantastic as well. I got to eat some authentic tasting wan tan mee and one of the best fried rice that I had ever tasted. And most importantly, I had learned some very important lessons on friends and friendship.

All this while i had always been very 'ke qi' with my friends. That means, I was really reluctant to accept favours from them, and when I do, I will find lots of ways to repay them. I had always been like that for a long long time. But on the other way around, I was never too hesitant to help people out whenever it's needed. Staying over here in Aachen with my friends there had given me a good lesson.

Being friends is never too much about giving and receiving, but about the feeling of friendship and that there are are friends out there that will accompany each other through the times. Friends are always there are for you through think and thin, through the hard and good times. And also to accompany each other to face the things to come...

Well, the most important thing I've learnt during this trip is that although we may be with our very bad flaws, our friends will accept and live with it. Small actions like accompanying each other to do a lot of things can go a long way to make our lives a very meaningful one...

To my friends out there, I wish you all well and happy always, and when I meet you all once again the next time, hopefully that you are still happy as always... =)

seehua
*Let's create a world full of LOVE~

No comments:

Post a Comment